We are committed to achieving long-term profitability and growth while making a positive contribution to the social, economic and environmental opportunities and challenges faced by the construction industry.
We achieve this by:
- Ensuring our customers and staff understand our contribution to a sustainable economy and to encourage innovation, best practice and knowledge sharing
- Measuring and reporting our carbon contribution from our activities
- Minimising our impact on the environment in line with national rules, practices and client needs by adopting a systematic approach to controlling spillages, pollution control and waste management;
- Where practical, procuring materials, goods and services sustainably with an emphasis on supplier diversity, fair employment and environmental protection, and other social and ethical criteria as appropriate;
- Setting measurable targets and key performance indicators (KPIs) for our areas of focus; and
- Providing regular progress reports against our overall objectives and communicating our achievements and learnings.